Today I'd like to take a minute to share some of my favorite hacks with you! Please Feel free to comment if you have any additional hacks that you love!
1) Use a dryer sheet for:
Stuck/baked on food in casserole dishes.
Press into hairbrush bristles and brush hair to eliminate static.
2) Bloody nose on your favorite blouse? Use peroxide!
3) Out of makeup wipes? Use coconut oil!
4) Shattered powder makeup? Mix powder in compact with alcohol, smooth, let dry. Wa-la! (One of my personal favorites!!!!)
5) Dried out mascara? Add a few drops of contact solution!
6) Use water and ammonia to clean up stuck on hairspray from counter tops, doors, etc.
7) Homemade static guard- Mix liquid fabric softener and water! Also doubles as homemade febreeze!
8) Greasy hair, and no time to wash? Put baby powder in your hands, flip your head upside down, and rub/fluff powder into roots by hairline. Brush to remove extra powder. Also works great as a volume boost!
9) Spilled nail polish on tile/hard surface? Pour sugar on it! It will clump, and you can sweep it away!
10) Want longer looking lashes? Apply 1 coat of mascara, use a Q-tip to put baby powder on lashes, add one more coat of mascara!